Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I saw this article on Lal bahadur shastri on rediff. After reading that read this and observe the difference in what two of the closest people to shastri say about him. I dont know much about Shastri to comment on who is saying the truth, I am ashamed of that. But the polished answers of the son, Anil shastri, which are almost at the level of boot licking, madam is god, approach of congress men, left me wondering about his credibility. It hurts to see son of such a legend compromising on his father's legacy for the sake of pleasing the madam. May be he has seen / experienced the result of his father's fight against the Nehru-Gandhi 'dynasty' (if you ask me it is almost at the border of monarchy, infact an improved version as there is no gender discrimination, but that is beside the point) and he is being a street smart politician, but still, it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home