Monday, June 13, 2005

Had been to pesit, after a long time. Not because there was a sudden surge of affection towards my (old?) college or its lecturers. I had to apply for my TC (Transfer certificate). Richie gave me company..I dont know if it was his affection towards pesit/lecturers or just the lack of anything better to do, that made him come with me. So there we were, on a hot sunny saturday, in pesit campus.

I wouldnt say that everything went smooth. The first person to vent out his frustration on us was the old thatha manning the 'prepaid' parking area. It was because of a misleading board directing visitors to park their two wheelers in prepaid parking area (and also not heeding to Richie's words).

The next person who seemed to take a lot of pleasure in irritating me was this guy in office, whose sole qualification I suppose is that he can ensure that nobody will ever enter the office unless it is absolutely necessary. I was talking to this new face (for me atleast) in the office about the process for getting my TC when the newbie asked his help. He half shouted the details and told me to do the impossible..of getting a letter from iitb asking for my TC. I know the admin at iitb is not very cooperative (to put it mildly), so I was left with no option but to request him to manage with the offer letter from iitb. Ofcourse he did not accept it .. raised a few objections/doubts and finally after some more pleading agreed to 'consider' my application.

The next big thing was to 'write' an application. It had been ages since I wrote one with my hand..and took me considerable amount of time and papers. After I had submitted my application and just when I thought the ordeal was over, Teju sent me an sms..saying that I have to get a Migration certificate as well!! The person incharge of migration certificates was not around. Some other day, I guess, I have to go through the same set of (em)motions to get the migration certificate.

1 Comments:

Blogger test123 said...

hahaha.. Hahaha HA ( Mandark )

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home