Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Guddu guddu guddu guddu guddu..

That is how the 'hukka' is supposed to sound, when a veteran smoker smokes it..but when i tried to take in some of the cheery flavoured tobbaco through the intricate system of pipes and water of a hukka, it was silent as though it had died of suffocation. Yeah, yesterday I smoked for the first time in my life and I would say it was a disappointing experience. All I could feel was the cherry essence, it was like having a cherry bubble gum. In a hukka the smoke that you inhale will be light and smooth to such an extent that you dont even feel the smoke in your mouth. According to 'the experts' in the gang the reason for the smoke to be soooo light is that it is 'filtered' through water, unlike the normal cloth filters of ciggarettes and non existent filters of beedi. I wanted to try smoking once, to experience how it feels, and I thought what better way to do it than a traditional hukka? but now I know I was wrong.

EDIT: My throat has developed irritations!!! Almost twenty four hours after the attempt to smoke!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger sudeep said...

kummi......

yella okay....
smoking yaake ...

nikhil ge helthini....

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tharle,

Who told you to try even once?

If you repeat this, nikhil ge alla avara thathange helabekaguthe..

Pls for god's sake, no no

Seema

2:05 AM  
Blogger sarvagnaani said...

seema aunty,
dont worry madko beda..
i tried just once..but you know what i am..
need i say more?

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home