Monday, March 21, 2005

a happy ending..

as richie said..a happy ending..that's precisesly what it is..atleast for now..
i am talking abt my gate score..if i had failed to make it this time..things would have been really bad..guess my already low confidence would have been the worst hit..it would have taken a big achievement to convince myself that i am good..a really bad state..when a person starts doubting his capabalities..
well...lucky that things took a turn for the good..
i feel that it was the result of 3 years of frustration and desperation rather than hard work..
anyways..i am happy now..hopefully will be able to make it to one of the iits..lets see how things turn out..

3 Comments:

Blogger Tejaswi said...

as I said before, fighting frustrations and disappointments is much harder than the usual lethargy, and background-study and other things that make up hard work...

Mechchide ninna chala...

4:15 AM  
Blogger sudeep said...

I agree.

Youwar haanar....
I very fucking agree...

PS:- I am bored...youwar haanar....

Jana change kelthaare...Aa change NINALLI kelthaare....
(c) Sudeep

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not ending putta..its actually a happy beginning!!! We are with you always.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home