Wednesday, April 13, 2005

scary..

I have recurring sinusitis for quite sometime, but have been ignoring it or taking some common tablets like sinarest. I know i have sinusitis when i feel something running down with full force in my forehead when i bend, which has become a common occurence.
I did not know treatment for recurring sinusitis may include surgery..i did not know that this awful thing has so many implications..i did not realise that this could be the reason behind my failed attempt at scuba diving and giddiness in high altitude..shit i am scared.... i dont want anybody operating my nose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tharle,

What is your problem? odhe beka? There is nothing to feel scary about such small things.. this time when you visit Bangalore, will tell anna/amma to take you to a doctor and get the checkup and required treatment done.

Its good that I visited this page.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home