Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm back

And so has my headache ..sob sob..because of sinusitis (not again!?)
Anyway, lets forget that.
There are sooooo many things to write about that I thought of writing about it!! As Richie would say, sorta meta post...
Some of the things that I want to scribble
(i) some updates, like me 'formally' submitting my resignation and me getting TA for my m.tech..
(ii) some more updates which are not really interesting but still hog most of my time..about my work in general and my team in particular..and more particularly about one of my team member who proved that the minimum intellect limit for a 'female' BE grad to enter the industry is abysmally low..and continues to pull the limit down everyday
(iii) some of those fuzzy thoughts or 'thoeries'..which have not crystallised enough to write about
(iv) the events that happened in the last week..especially 'the simple and yet special marriage' of daya..that fact that the mantras and shlokas were in kannada combined with the simplicity made it trully a one of a kind wedding..

sooo..with so many options to show off my writing abilities, will you see some activity in my blog?..hmmm guess not..I am too lazy for all these..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home