Sunday, October 09, 2005

Guess its time..

Yesterday I had a dream in which I went to a party at my cousin's place. Most of my cousins were present in the party and I suppose I must have had a good time :)

So what is so special? you may ask. There is nothing special about that dream. Now consider this sample of dreams that I have had since I came to mumbai: On my way to my 'office' my nova breaks down and as usual I was late even before my vechicle broke down, I am sitting on the sofa of my home with my parents and discussing which vehicle to hire for our trip (I dont know the destination of the trip, and strangely we were sitting in the living room of our old house), I go to my sister's shop(which is much bigger and in a different place than the actual shop) and play the salesguy for sometime. Did you notice anything peculiar about these dreams(apart from the fact that all of them are nonsensical) ?

Well all of them are centered around my family and in all those dreams I was in blore. Infact till now I haven't had a dream in which I was in mumbai, which is strange given that I have been staying here from past three months. May be my subconscious has not realised that I am in mumbai now. Maybe my efforts to not to feel home sick were so forcefull that my subconscious has been stifled. Maybe its time I felt homesick.

My conscious is telling me that I am reading too much into stupid dreams and its time I get back to doing my lab assignment...
life..uhhh..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In fact....one salesguy post is open at our shop! Shall I consider your application?

....Seema

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was i present at ur party my dear...u generally miss to invite me to ur parties......

so u r home sick...hmmmmmm.....me too buddy

take care

Vyshy

2:21 PM  
Blogger sarvagnaani said...

@Seema:
not a bad idea..if I get to make money and I get to meet some girls ..what more can I ask for?

@Vyshy:
my subconscious: oh dear..sooo sorry..how forgetfull have I become..but surely will invite you to my next 'dream party'
my conscious:homesick?who?me?..naahhh

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home