Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Since couple of days.. have been feeling really low..like a failure..in all aspects.. nothing seems to be working out the way I would like it to..everything..atleast most of the so called 'important' things..are screwed..no real hopes of things shaping up..totally badly screwed..
I thought I should blog and vent out my frustruation..then I felt that I have been using my blog as a listener..a non-complaining-always-there-for-you listener.. some thing which I resort to.. when I want to talk to someone but I dont/cant..I think most of my recent posts have this sad/depressing undercurrents..lemme do a quick check..3/7 last posts fall in this category..if I include this..its 4/8..50%!!hmm..may be I should start recording good things as well..I dont want my blog to turn out to be a collection of sad thoughts..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home