Saturday, August 19, 2006

I lost my mobile today :((
in CH(circular hall, a lab)
had called my friend, to go out for dinner and kept the phone on the table..I think I forgot to pick it up when we left..midway through the dinner, I realised that I dont have my cell with me..friend suggested to call up the guy who sits next to me.."no probs..it will be in lab" says me..we go on and complete the dinner, follow it up with icecream at naturals and happily reach the lab after nearly 3 hours..i dont find my cell..think that guys in the lab are playing a prank..finally, realise that they were being honest when they said they know nothing abt my cell..and it took sometime for that realisation to sink in..search in the places where I could have possibly lost it gave no positive outcome..

soo..now..in a period of 3 months..i am mobileless again (i know, there may be no word like mobileless..but 'i am immobile' somehow did not sound that good)

and since I cannot do much abt it now...naanu shaapa haktha idhini..using all the bad words that I know..you are welcome to relieve any frustration you may have by joining me in the act...

2 Comments:

Blogger test123 said...

bayadu yella aadamele, hosa phone togonDiya?

10:27 AM  
Blogger sarvagnaani said...

yup
got a new handset yesterday and the connection today..
had to file an FIR to retain the same number..and the balance in that account was carried forward..

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home