Sunday, October 15, 2006

I hate sunday evenings..

not all of them..

those evenings which make me feel that I am all alone..nobody to talk to...nobody to go out with..nobody to cheer me up..

being with friends doesnt help much..there will be this gnawing feeling of loneliness..I end up forcing a plastic smile on my face all the time I am with them..

I am not saying that I want someone special..I just need someone to be with me..someone close..who can understand what I am feeling right now without having to say it..

and I dont understand why does this happen only on sunday evenings..so much so that I have a name for it..the sunday evening syndrome..

UPDATE: Felt that may be this is a common thing and searched for 'sunday evening syndrome'..turns out that 82% of people feel down or depressed on Sunday evenings..but I am sure that the reasons to feel so are different..

1 Comments:

Blogger Enigma said...

i get anxious tenses stress when synday is gonna end no reason. i thinkof all teh thinsg tht i was supposed to do and didn't do and things i culd ahev domne etc etc and feel bad

BTW :P u might be missing mommy

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home